Forest company and conservation group signatories to the Canadian Boreal Forest Agreement (CBFA) welcome Ontario’s support today of their approach and joint recommendations on an action plan for an area of the province’s boreal forest almost five times the size of Metro Toronto. Read the full press releaseand media backgrounder
- See Tembec’s Jim Lopez on the Business News Network (BNN)
- In the Globe & Mail: Tembec, Resolute Forest strike deal to protect Ontario caribou habitat
- In the Toronto Star: Ministry of Natural Resources
- In the Timmins Daily Press: New Deal Cut for Bush
- See Anna Baggio speak about the announcement in CTV Northern Ontario’s story “New plan to protect caribou and support forest industry”
View all photos here.