Write your local Member of Provincial of Parliament (MPP)
Taking the time to write a letter to your MPP or calling him/her is a strong signal.
It shows this issue matters to you as a constituent.
- If you don’t know who your MPP is or your electoral district, please go here and use your postal code and riding map to find out.
- Use the address of their Constituency Office to send an email or a letter (that address should be in your local community)
- On what to write (you can use our email template or write your own):
- Speak from your own experience
- Choose a few points that illuminate why this is an issue for you
- Keep it short: 2 or 3 paragraphs.